Akpabio, Wike, EK Clark, Metuh, Dokpesi All Deny Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers


Former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, has denied having links with the militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers. Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has also denied the group.
Reacting to a statement by an NDA splinter group - the Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, Ijaw leader E.K. Clark, said "The allegation is an attempt to undermine the efforts of the Niger Delta leaders to bring true, lasting peace to the region."

Raymond Dokpesi also distanced himself from the Niger Delta Avengers. He said he's committed to strengthening the unity and stability of Nigeria.

He said, “I don’t know who is giving that report; I have never met any member of the NDA in my life, I have no association with them and I don’t know who they are. I have been committed to strengthening the unity and stability of the country.”

On his part, Olisah Metuh said he had nothing to do with the NDA. He said, “Ordinarily, I would not have responded to this, but on this occasion, I have chosen to respond, as this particularly borders on matters affecting national security.

“This is a wicked, cruel and devilish plot to link me with such activities, especially as the claim is outright false.’’

A thorough investigation will sure reveal all that are beyond the surface in this matter.
Akpabio, Wike, EK Clark, Metuh, Dokpesi All Deny Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers Akpabio, Wike, EK Clark, Metuh, Dokpesi All Deny Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers Reviewed by Unknown on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

To Get Updates Straight To Your Phone, Simply Add Our BB PIN: 2B48AA76 Or You Can Reach Us Through WhatsApp On 09091363823

Powered by Blogger.