Amaechi Was My Boss, I Have No Personal Problem With Him – Governor Wike


Speaking at the 12th All Nigeria Editors Conference holding in Port Harcourt, Gov. Nyesom Wike said he and the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, only disagree politically because the belonged to different parties.
"There is nothing personal. We differ politically because we belong to different political politics. We want peace in the state and it is my desire to ensure that the state is peaceful," he said.

According to NAN, Wike said Amaechi was his boss and that they had good times serving the state.

"We should make sacrifices for peace. The state must move on. We only differ politically and that should not be to the level that will destroy the state,” he said.
Amaechi Was My Boss, I Have No Personal Problem With Him – Governor Wike Amaechi Was My Boss, I Have No Personal Problem With Him – Governor Wike Reviewed by Unknown on 10:52 Rating: 5

No comments:

To Get Updates Straight To Your Phone, Simply Add Our BB PIN: 2B48AA76 Or You Can Reach Us Through WhatsApp On 09091363823

Powered by Blogger.