AY Says His Girlfriend Didn't Dump Him


Popular comedian AY has sort of cleared the air on the story that his first girlfriend who he planned to marry had dumped him for a rich man. he didn't say why she left him, but they are still friends:
I read on some Nigerian blogs how my girlfriend Bimbo Makun Olukoya dumped me in the university because of one rich man. I wish to let you all know that we are still very much together. My wife approves of our relationship...(?) and she has grown from that campus girlfriend of mine to become a proud mother of 3 lovely kids.
Married with 3 kids or just a mother of 3 kids? AY no mind people who are disturbing you. Lol!
AY Says His Girlfriend Didn't Dump Him AY Says His Girlfriend Didn't Dump Him Reviewed by Unknown on 01:57 Rating: 5

No comments:

To Get Updates Straight To Your Phone, Simply Add Our BB PIN: 2B48AA76 Or You Can Reach Us Through WhatsApp On 09091363823

Powered by Blogger.