Woman Gets The Beating of Her Life for Visiting Her Son who Lives With Her Ex-husband (PHOTO)


This lady is accusing her ex-husband of beating her up in front of their son. She made the allegation on Facebook this afternoon. She wrote:

I got the beatings of my life today in front of my son, just because I visited my son. I can't keep quiet anymore because my life I at stake, I'm posting this here because I don't know what will happen to me next.
My ex husband told me he will kill and bury me and nothing will happen to him. I can't tell my mum about this trait because of her health.
Hope the appropriate authorities step in and address the issue.

Woman Gets The Beating of Her Life for Visiting Her Son who Lives With Her Ex-husband (PHOTO) Woman Gets The Beating of Her Life for Visiting Her Son who Lives With Her Ex-husband (PHOTO) Reviewed by Unknown on 07:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

To Get Updates Straight To Your Phone, Simply Add Our BB PIN: 2B48AA76 Or You Can Reach Us Through WhatsApp On 09091363823

Powered by Blogger.